Datawrapper 1.9 is out, and here are all the big and small changes.
You can now add notes below your charts. This can be useful to explain details about the chart or the dataset that don’t fit into the chart intro text.
This is how the notes are displayed in the charts:
Other changes and bug-fixes:
- grouping of vis options in chart editor
- load js libs in reverse order of vis inheritance
- bugfixes with command-line publishing
- fixed automatic number format guessing
- replaced old dw.js make script with Gruntfile.js
- admin-themes now shows when themes have been last used
- added hook for adding markup below describe step sidebar
- changed syntax to plugin.php download [giturl]